1. Of course, I love Harry Potter. Who doesn't? (No person certainly, because you're not quite human if you don't) This, though, will completely ruin your mind. I never knew JK Rowling was a genius, as well as fond of ruining people's lives, but she is.
2. Um. It seems like this is Harry Potter related too. Oops.http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/charts-and-graphs-that-only-harry-potter-geeks-will-under#.co9mYz08Y
3. Now, you may be aware of my current healthy lunch obsession. This would just make eating boiled spinach so much more enjoyable. I want it.
4. I love healthy recipes, for some reason. Most of these look pretty easy - easy enough for even me to be able to cook them!
6. I, unlike my friend Bronwin (http://bronwynsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/) , am no voodoo make-up expert. I find it difficult to deal with anything other than eyeliner, so I can use any help I can get. (I have green eyes, which is why this page was useful)http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/makeup-tricks-for-green-eyes/
7. Finally, something summery. It was bound to happen - summer is my favourite time of year, and I start feeling irrational urges to wear flip flops and a maxi dress around December sort of time. I may not be able to make the seasons turn faster, but I can certainly start preparing, and these ideas certainly make it feel a lot less like this awful wintry spring will never end.
I hope you enjoyed the post, and I've got a couple of DIY's coming up soon. Till then, stay safe and wear a seatbelt (sorry, I'm just not very good at *choked up* good - good ... byes *sob*).